Vampire Breast Lift
What Is The Vampire Breast Lift?
The Vampire Breast Lift™ is a non-surgical, no downtime, form of breast augmentation. There are women who cannot afford to take time off from work to recuperate from an aggressive surgical procedure like a breast lift or breast implants. While women may like the size of their breasts, some would like more pronounced cleavage or more volume at the top of their breasts.
How Does the Vampire Breast Lift Work?
Like the Vampire Facelift, the Vampire Breastlift makes use of platelet rich plasma, also called PRP. Using a safe, completely natural procedure, this platelet rich plasma is extracted from your own bloodstream. The Vampire Facelift process is as follows:
- Blood is extracted from your body, typically the arm
- This blood is spun in a special centrifuge that extracts only platelet rich plasma (PRP)
- Along with a naturally-occurring regenerative solution, the PRP is injected in nipple, breast and areola
- This special regenerative solution improves the texture, lift and appearance of your breasts and nipples
Because Vampire Facelift is non-invasive, it features:
- No downtime
- Virtually no pain (topical anesthetics are available)
- No scars
- No loss of breast sensitivity
Vampire Breast Lift provides a sexy, youthful look you’ll be proud of.