There are many dermal filler options to choose from when considering facial rejuvenation methods. The cosmetic services in your area may provide a wide range of effective techniques, but the large availability number can be quite overwhelming. All you’re looking for is the single best option for your unique wants and needs. While your cosmetic specialist will be more than happy to discuss the best approach with you, a wise first step is doing some research on your own. Read up on some filler options and consider them in comparison with your aesthetical goals. If you’re searching for dermal fillers that provide the best all-in-one results, consider Bellafill. To assist with your search, here’s why choosing Bellafill is a great dermal filler option.

Bellafill Dermal Filler

Bellafill is a dermal filler option growing in popularity due to its efficiency, safety, and positive post-procedure results. This treatment is an FDA-approved method that was commonly referred to as Artecoll in the past. The new an improved version is made of synthetic microspheres of PMMA that exist in purified bovine collagen and supports the physical appearance of the skin.

What is Bellafill Used For?

Cosmetic specialists use this dermal filler due to its voluminous effects, permanence, and other properties that inspire a natural, more youthful look. Bellafill can be injected in areas around the nose, eyes, and lips – as long as the skin isn’t too thin. Bellafill directly treats the facial structure by smoothing, tightening, and rejuvenating the skin in areas where wrinkles, folds, and other unwanted facial features exist.

Who Can Receive Bellafill?

Bellafill is available to any patient looking for a cosmetic improvement to specific areas on the face. Each person considering treatment will first receive an allergy test to see if the bovine collagen allergen causes a reaction to the body. If no negative scenario follows, Bellafill can be administered. The only other exception exists in opposition to those with chronic skin infections. Baring the only two existing restrictions, Bellafill can be received by anyone.

The Cosmetic Benefits of Bellafill

Bellafill provides patients with a variety of cosmetic benefits that provide post-procedure results that can be seen both immediately and long-term. Here are a few of the noticeable benefits of the Bellafill dermal filler.

No Down Time

After receiving a Bellafill injection, a full return to daily activities can begin immediately following treatment. There is no down time after the 15-20 minute procedure, and you can stay equally as active as you once were preceding the initial injection.

Long Lasting Results

Results from the Bellafill injection can last up to five years with the same level of volume and smoothness seen within the first few weeks. The PMMA microspheres are suspended in collagen-based gel to ensure its long-term presence and effectiveness against a quick break down or absorption rate.

Teams Up with Natural Collagen

Bellafill stimulates the body’s own collagen to develop in the area of injection. This natural process further supports the long-term success of the procedure. Only 20% of Bellafill’s makeup is synthetic PMMAs, leaving the other 80% of bovine collagen to blend with your body to act against the opposing natural process of aging.

Great for Acne Scars & Smile Lines

Bellafill has been FDA-approved in 2014 for use to minimize acne scars and smile lines. The injection can be made in areas experiencing these conditions to assist with raising the skins levels to evenly match your natural contour.

Dermal Fillers in Livingston, New Jersey

Physical appearance is an exceptionally common concern for those seeking cosmetic enhancements. Selecting a Bellafill filler with Ahava Medispa can help you create the aesthetic appearance you’re looking for with satisfying results covering a variety of concerns. Ahava Medispa provides all patients with effective skin health treatment paired with the relieving experience of a luxurious spa environment. We’re dedicated to helping everyone find their own individual beauty so they can feel more confident, look better, and feel better with their new look.

To schedule an appointment with Ahava Medispa, please contact us at our Livingston, New Jersey location by calling 973-369-7234. Feel free to visit our blog for more tips and information on the cosmetic options we can provide to all current and prospective patients.

Recent Posts