Before Your Visit at Ahava
The following pre-appointment guidelines will help your Ahava Medispa care team prepare to provide you the very best care and treatment.
Making an Appointment
Appointments may be made by calling the office at 973-369-7234. When making an appointment with us, please mention why you are coming so that we can better serve you!
Canceling an Appointment
Please notify the office at least 24 hours in advance if you are unable to keep an appointment. This will enable us to accommodate other patients who will need appointments. When you call to cancel, provide your name, the provider’s name and the time of your appointment. We will gladly work with you to reschedule.
What to Bring to your Appointment
It is helpful to have the following items with you when coming to your appointment:
- A list of allergies, if any
- Prescription medications in the original container
- A list of over-the-counter medications currently being taken
- A list of questions to discuss with your care team
- Your pharmacy information